Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday's Favorite Blog #5





My pick for this week’s favorite blogger is Myra. She is a very interesting person and has a great blog. Lots of nice pictures of quilts. You have got to go see the whole cloth sample she made. It is gorgeous. She seems to be quite fond of her 2 pug puppies, Ruby and Dora. I got a kick out of reading a post she made on June 15. I wonder if it hits home for anyone else? Hope you will drop in and visit her. I think you will enjoy yourself. Click here to go there.

3 comments:

Myra said...

Thank you Lilly! I feel honored and am blushing....
I am starting to get to know quite a few quilters through blogging, and am quite taken with a lot of the beautiful, colorful, fun, and creative works/blogs out there....all over the world!!!
What are you working on right now?
How is your back?

Joyce said...

Blogger of the week is such a good idea. I am a fan of Myra's blog too.

Kizzy said...

Hi Lilly. what you been up to?? thank for stoping by today,