Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another Little Stitchery


I finished this a few nights ago. I loved doing the flowers, but the gate itself was a bit boring. I am going to have to decide pretty soon what I am going to make with all the little embroidery pieces I have been making. Or not!!!!!! They are mine so I could just trash them if I wanted to. Like I ever throw any thing away! When my back gets well I think I will make little quilts out of them. Then I want to get those really cute hangers for them.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

OOOOOOOh! I just love it. This is the cutested on yet. It is just too, too. You are so creative! Did you have much in the way of storms last night? Later

Kathy said...

The above post should say one not on!

Kathy said...

I am not awake yet. What the heck, cute?!

Sweet P said...

That's an adorable stitchery. Don't throw any of them away. They would make a great quilt.

Anonymous said...

I believe your "Garden Gate" is my most favorite thing I have ever seen on fabric.

Julie

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Lilly, thank you for stopping by, we are both newcomers. Your picture sure doesn't look like your 69. Love the stitching. I will be back. Have a Blessed Day, Bonnie

Cathi said...

The stitchery is adorable! Don't throw it out -- it could be part of a wonderful little quilt or wall hanging or cushion or ... well, you get the idea! :-)

Stina Blomgren said...

This one is beautiful...DO NOT ever throw it away...you could send it to me instead...;D
What pattern is this from? I loved it!