Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another Finish

I finished the pin cushion from the pattern that Karen from Cotton Spice offered to the Stitcher’s Angel project. I, of course, had to do things a little bit differently. I didn’t have any chenille, although my sister said she had some I could have. I chose to use regular quilting fabric for my pin cushion. I also used the stitchery pattern from Natalie Lymer’s project. I used a poly filled yo-yo in the center front with a button on the front and the back. I like the way it turned out. I won’t go into detail, but must say that I had to make it twice. The first time I made it, it was a pin pillow! Way too big!!!


4 comments:

Kathy said...

I think it is very pretty! I like different shapes and the little birds are just tooooo cute. I am still working on Sophie's monkey quilt. One more row to go! K

quiltygal said...

Hi Lilly I really like your version of the pincushion ..have just laughed myself stupid at the gym post ....I went to an aerobics class once.......decided there were more pleasurable ways to kill myself !!!...going to try to put the non-applique blocks together today.....very happy with my decision to do no more on it...

Myra said...

Hey Lilly! No Friday Favorite this past week? LOL! You forgot didn't yoy? 8-)
Hilarious gym post! 8-)
Lovely little pin cushion... 8-)
Happy stitchings!
Oh! And thanks for your comments on my blog... 8-)

Teresa said...

That is just so adorable. I love the bluebirds!