Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday's Favorite Blog #10

This Friday I have chosen Rondi, at Rose Colored Glasses, as my favorite blogger. I very much enjoy reading her blog. She recently changed her header and this one is as nice as the last one, which I loved. She has a real eye for color. Something I do not have and wish I did. Her pictures are always so beautiful. She has a post on Thursdays where she tells of the things for which she is grateful. This weeks was very lovely and inspiring. Take a look at her blog. I am sure you will enjoy your visit. Click here to go there.

3 comments:

Rhondi said...

Hi Lilly
Thank you so much for choosing me as your favorite blogger this week. I am honored!
Hugs, Rhondi

Kathy said...

It is raining now so I am just going to sit on my butt and emb. I hope I get a chance to see Tim while he is here. He is just a dear sweet person and fun to be around. I know it is because of his red hair. Red headed people are just naturally great! love u

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Lilly, You picked a good blog, I visit Rhondi's blog and she always has inspirations.
Hope your back is better.
Hugs,
Bonnie