Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Touch of Spring

What strange weather we are having. Near 80 degrees on Sunday and now on Tuesday night they say it is supposed to get down to 25 degrees. Kathy’s Bradford pear is about to bloom and it will probably be ruined for this year. I picked some daffodils, hyacinths and a few sprigs of forsythia yesterday. I am going to pick the rest of the flowers this afternoon. I might as well have them inside instead of leaving them to freeze. I am showing a picture of the bouquet I made yesterday. I had to get out my favorite vase to put them in. LOL…

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Those are so pretty. We are having Spring weather also and now I hear winter is going to rear its ugly head again next week. I enjoy all the seasons...but not a different one each week!

Sandy said...

I love yellow and purple together...just shouts Spring! I wish we would get the "real" Spring soon..have had some teasing and now alot of rain. I feel like we should be contemplating building an Ark!

Isabella said...

Love your flowers and your pin cusions I have to make sure I enter that give away, How do you get soo much sewing done girl??:-)

Myra said...

A beautiful vase! lol! And so much prettier with the lovely bouquet you made! 8-)
Have a great weekend Lilly!

Kathy said...

Your flowers just scream spring! I am ready to be out in the yard doing my flower beds. Now that winter is almost over it seems that it went fast. I am going to try and get some pictures taken of my latest work.