Friday, January 23, 2009

A tisket a tasket January block

Last night I finished the first block of the Bunny Hill BOM. I want to thank Myra for telling me about it. This was a fun block to do. I am looking forward to seeing what is in store for next month. I have been very busy this past week working on a couple of new projects that are fun! I should have plenty to show you when I get more pictures taken. The infamous Kathy and I are going to make two quilts. One is flannel and one is using 30's fabrics. We have the same fabrics, but we are making the quilts without telling each other which of the fabrics we are using in the blocks. We like to see how close we come in our choices. I am also excited about the patterns I got for the Nice People, Nice things quilt. I have loved it since I first saw it. I have the first block finished. I really like the way it turned out..........

4 comments:

Pat said...

It's do cute Lilly!

Jeanne said...

Your block is wonderful! I hope to do mine soon.

Kathy said...

You are going to flip out when you see how close our star colors are. I had a hard time with the star points on the stars. Your block looks perfect!

Myra said...

You Bunny Hill block is wonderful Lilly! Love the fabrics you chose! It will be a while before I do mine... soooooo many UFOs to get out of the way first. 8-/
OK... now I am going to have to check out Kathy's blog and watch for the reveal of both your quilts... This should be interesting indeed! What a great idea! 8-)
Happy stitchings!